Competition to win a week’s worth of recipes and ingredients
To celebrate the announcement of Zoe Bingley-Pullin becoming the latest ambassador of My Food Bag, we are offering three families a free My Food Bag, valued up to $169 each!
What is My Food Bag?
My Food Bag is a home delivery service where customers can order dinner kits online containing the ingredients and recipes for a week’s main meals. The service offers the convenience of nutritionally-balanced, seasonal recipes with fresh, free-range and locally sourced ingredients delivered straight to the door. There are three different food bags to choose from, each designed to suit different households – and their taste buds! Whether it’s for a family with hungry teenagers, fussy little eaters or a couple of gourmet foodies – My Food Bag caters for your family.
As a My Food Bag ambassador, celebrity chef and nutritionist Zoe Bingley-Pullin will use her nutrition expertise and experience as a working mum to develop simple, healthy recipes to please fussy little eaters and help parents rediscover their passion for home cooking.
“As a working mum and nutritionist, my fussiest client is probably my one year old at home! With her in mind, I understand the challenges of serving up nutritious meals every night that the family will be excited to eat. My Food Bag solves this dilemma and saves me a trip to the supermarket. Bonus!” said Zoe.
Three lucky winners will have their choice of either a Classic Food Bag or Family Food Bag, containing a week’s worth of recipes and ingredients.
- Classic Food Bag: Ideal for busy families with older kids who want healthy food and delicious recipes
- Family Food Bag: Family favourites that’ll please the fussiest eaters
- You can read Dominique Broomfield’s review of My Food Bag all this week. Here is Monday’s recipe.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win, simply tell us in no more than 25 words
What is your favourite toddler recipe?
Please note: you must live in Melbourne or Sydney metropolitan areas to enter this competition.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry. The competition is open to all residents of Australia except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
2. The promotion commences today (Monday 27 April, 2015) and closes 00.01 Tuesday 30 June 2015. Only completed entries submitted online at www.babiesandtoddlers.com will be accepted as valid.
3. These are games of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the writing of the listing or review. The person with the best entry determined by the judges will win. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Illegible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
4. The prize is either a Classic Food Bag or Family Food Bag, containing a week’s worth of recipes and ingredients.
valued up to $169.00 each. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing.
5. All entries become the property of the Promoter and the collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition are governed by Privacy Laws
The promoter is The Babies & Toddlers Directory