Term and Conditions of Entry for Mumpreneur Competition May 2012
- Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry. The competition is open to all residents of Australia except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
- The promotion commences 20 April 2012 and close 23.59pm 31 May 2012. Only completed entries submitted online at www.babiesandtoddlers.com will be accepted as valid.
- These are games of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the writing of the listing or review. The person with the best entry determined by the judges will win. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Illegible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prize includes: selection of DIY packaging and labelling solutions worth $100. It includes: Oval labels (white glossy), Round Kraft brown labels, Arch labels (white textured), Printable bag toppers and Printable tags with strings
- The prizes will include shipping costs to the winners within Australia.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and the collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition are governed by Privacy Laws
- All winners will be notified by email and their names will appear at www.babiesandtoddlers.com
- The promoter is Babies and Toddlers pty ltd – ABN 31 152 381 970
Back to the Mumpreneur Competition May 2012