Babies and Toddlers is giving away five family passes to the first-ever Paddle Pop Adventure Park worth $62.50 each
The jungle theme park for children of all ages roars in to Sydney during the final weekend of January. It will host the world’s longest Slip’n’Slide, which boasts 188 metres of never before attempted fun.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter all you need to do is Review your favourite “place or activity” or if it is not listed add your favourite “place or activity” and share your gem on www.babiesandtoddlers.com with other parents.
ADDING A REVIEW
- Find your favourite place or activity by using the search, look on the map or click on one of the categories;
- The reviews are at the bottom of the listing page – add your rating and review (in 50 words or less) telling us why it is your favourite activity / place to go with your baby, toddler or older kid;
- Make sure you add a valid Email Address.
ADDING A LISTING
- Register at Babies and Toddlers.
- Go to Add a Listing, and enter the details of the activity or place and tell us in 50 words or less why it is your favourite activity to do with your baby or toddler. If the listing is already there, all you need to do is review it (in 50 words or less).
The Paddle Pop Adventure Park is to be held at The Lake, Macquarie University, North Ryde, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th January. Just like their hero, Paddle Pop Lion, young explorers have the chance to conquer 13 thrilling rides and attractions including a climbing wall, river rapids slide, adventure maze, jumping castle, bungee trampolines and much more!
Family tickets (4 persons) are $62.50 including booking and transaction fee
. Children under 5 may enter free. (However a limit of 2 children under 5yrs per single ticket purchase applies).
You have a week to enter…so get listing. Entries close midnight 20 January 2012
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry. The competition is open to all residents of Australia except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
- The promotion commences Friday 13 January 2012 and close 23.59pm 20 January 2012. Only completed entries submitted online at www.babiesandtoddlers.com will be accepted as valid.
- These are games of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the writing of the listing or review. The person with the best entry determined by the judges will win. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Illegible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prize includes: Family tickets (4 persons) are $62.50 including booking and transaction fee . Children under 5 may enter free. (However a limit of 2 children under 5yrs per single ticket purchase applies). The prizes will include shipping costs to the winners within Australia.
- Entry into the Competition is free and entrants may enter multiple times.
- The Prize Winners will be notified by email (provided in their review or registered email), the Prize Winners will also be announced on the Babies and Toddlers Facebook Page and on www.babiesandtoddlers.com. The Promoter will post the prize to the winners at their specified address.
- Prizes will be sent to prize winners via Australia Post. Any loss of prizes by Australia Post is not the responsibility of the Promoter. In that event, the Promoter may or may not, in its discretion, replace the prize.
- All travel costs associated with the redemption of the prize(s) by the Prize Winner will be at the expense of the Prize Winner.
- In the event that for any reason the Prize Winner does not claim the prize by 26/01/12, then the prize is forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of participating in this promotion or by taking a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and the collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition are governed by Privacy Laws
- Total Prize value is $312.50 (AUD), inclusive of GST.
The promoter is The Babies and Toddlers Directory