A Little Bit of Cheek Read more [...]
Would you know what to do if your baby started choking, became seriously ill or was injured?
- KidzAid offer a variety of paediatric first aid training courses. Our popular short courses have been specifically designed for new parents, expecting parents, grandparents and anyone responsible for the care, safety of babies, infants and children.
- Proudly brought to you by our dynamic team of healthcare professionals, straight from the Emergency Departments, Paediatric Wards and Intensive Care Units of some of Australia’s largest hospitals.
- We are a mobile service, offering sessions in the privacy of your own home, office, work place, kindergarten, mothers group, playgroup or community venue – 24/7, Australia wide.
- Join other parents and learn life saving skills with KidzAid the Paediatric First Aid Training Specialists.
- For all things Baby First Aid, including the latest health news, course dates and first aid products, please visit our website: www.kidzaid.com.au. Or for further information, contact the KidzAid Team on P: 0468 316 911 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart and Darwin.