I have been looking for an excuse to feature Attipas toddler shoes – those funky looking sock-boots with the non-slip sole – for ages.
That excuse has come in the form of their feature style for Spring/Summer 2015, Animal Leopard! For both boys and girls, these shoes are roar-some! Based on seven years of research, Attipas are award-winning and have been endorsed by Australian podiatrists. Lightweight. Flexible. Convenient. Breathable. Safe. Attipas describe their shoes as Walking Science. Caroline Africh, founder of Attipas Australia and mum of three says, “As a busy mum, I understand how difficult it can be to get the kids dressed in the morning, and that’s why I love Attipas. Attipas shoes are so easy to put on kids’ feet. They also come in such cute designs, including our newest style, Animal Leopard, which means dressing trendy tots has never been easier!”
The five key benefits of wearing Attipas shoes include:
1. Convenience: Non-slip and machine-washable
2. Breathable: Fine holes that release heat
3. Big Toe Box: Allows free toe movement to improve cognitive and motor development
4. Non-toxic: Made from non-toxic materials so safe for babies
5. Lightweight: Light and flexible, just like socks
The Attipas Animal Leopard range is available now via www.attipas.com.au and comes in four sizes (S-XL) for an RRP of $29.95.