The Babies & Toddlers Directory is all about mums helping mums.
The site relies on local knowledge to keep it up to date. Through our content we hope we inspire parents across Australia with ideas for spending time with their children.
We are always happy to accept relevant and interesting articles from anyone with something interesting to say to parents with babies and toddlers in Australia. We are especially interested in articles relating to activities for babies and toddlers. However, articles covering general child-related issues and topics will be considered.
We would love to hear from any bloggers who are happy to provide a one-off or regular blog post on our site.
If you would like to submit an article of interest, we have a few guidelines.
- Preferred article word count is between 400 – 700 words
- English or Australian English spelling please
- Articles should be publication-ready
- Articles should be submitted in word format with images as separate jpegs
- Any images provided should be permission free
- We have the right to edit your work
- We do not publish work that is a direct plug of a service or business unless it is a product review which we write ourselves
- We also require you to use our little blue bird on your website/blog.
You retain the copyright to your work; however by submitting an article to Babies & Toddlers you grant us permission to distribute your article through any medium including social media.
What’s in it for you
We cannot pay for submissions but you get recognition through our site and our social media networks. All contributors get a by-line which includes a short biography (no more than 10 sentences), headshot/logo and links to your blog or website. We also require you to use our little blue bird on your website/blog. A link back to us can help increase your profile and solidify your position as an expert in your field.