Both volumes feature 50 animals, each with it’s own vibrant full colour page! A few of the animals featured in Vol 1 are elephants, tigers, sharks, badgers, foxes, crows, peacocks, monkeys and mice. In Vol 2 you can see zebras, aardvarks, cheetahs, swans, wolves, falcons, hippos, squirrels, stingrays, narwhals and many, many more
There is also a brief introduction to collective nouns that tells you how they first came about (hint: something to do with a nun in the 1400s) and how they have developed over the years.
For your chance to win the Compendium of Collective Nouns set (Vol 1 and Vol 2) please tell us, in no more than 25 words, what is your favourite animal and why?
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry. The competition is open to all residents of Australia except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
2. The promotion commences today (5th November, 2014) and closes 3rd December 2014. Only completed entries submitted online at www.babiesandtoddlers.com will be accepted as valid.
3. These are games of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the writing of the listing or review. The person with the best entry determined by the judges will win. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Illegible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
4. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing, Total Prize Pool $50.
5. All entries become the property of the Promoter and the collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition are governed by Privacy Laws
The promoter is The Babies & Toddlers Directory